We are thrilled that you are thinking about joining us for a weekend service!
Here are some things that you can expect to experience on your visit:
- A casual atmosphere with people who are dressed comfortably. Wear what makes you feel comfortable. You will see people in all different attire; jeans, skirts, shorts, sandals. Come as you are.
- A loving nursery for your children. We take the privilege of caring for your children very seriously. Your baby or toddler will be in a loving, safe environment with servers who are trained, background checked, and passionate about caring for babies.
- A fun and energetic teaching time for your preschool age, as well as elementary age children. Head downstairs to Kid Network where your children will engage in a time of high energy worship, technology based lesson presentations, and small group discussion and activities.
- A message that is Biblical, simple to understand, and applicable to your life today.
- A worship experience that is upbeat, passionate, and relevant, utilizing many different God given musical talents.
- Hot coffee and homemade goodies. Everyone loves snacks; stick around after service and enjoy some treats and friendly conversation. We’d love the chance to talk with you and get to know you better.